CobaltFx FET1854 Frequency Extension System, 18 to 54 GHz
CobaltFx cost-effective millimeter wave frequency extension system allows you to build a scalable and affordable 5G testing solution, offered with four extension frequency bands:
- 18-54 GHz (coaxial) FET1854
- 50-75 GHz (waveguide) FEV15 by Farran Technology
- 60-90 GHz (waveguide) FEV12 by Farran Technology
- 75-110 GHz (waveguide) FEV10 by Farran Technology
The system can be anchored by your choice of four vector network analyzers:
The system comes with all necessary standard length cables. Total cost of the system depends on selected VNA. The extenders are packaged in small and versatile enclosures that allow for flexible port arrangements.
- - Frequency range: 18 GHz to 54 GHz
- - Measured parameters: S-parameters
- - Impedance: 50 Ohm
- - Measurement type: Full S-parameter matrix
The system can be used for a variety of applications including antenna range measurements, material characterization, wafer s-parameter measurements, automotive radar & sensor testing, etc.
If you want to consult with our engineers about your specific application, please Ask an Engineer.
Every CMT VNA includes an RF measurement module and software application which runs on a Windows PC, laptop, or tablet, connecting to the measurement hardware via USB interface. Software can be installed on multiple computers that share the use of the analyzer measurement module. Test Automation programming in LabView, Python, MATLAB, .NET, etc.