We offer a full range of calibration services and repairs. Our Indianapolis calibration laboratory is accredited in accordance with the recognized international standard ISO/IEC 17025 (2017) and meets the requirements of ANSI/NCSL Z540-1994-1. Alternatively, our network analyzers and calibration kits can be calibrated by any ISO17025-accredited and Z540-1 compliant calibration lab worldwide. The VNA Performance Test (VNAPT) software application is not required but is available for third-party laboratories without restriction and can be downloaded here.
When sending equipment for service, please provide information to answer the following questions:
1. Do you require the shipping materials you’re using to send the device to be returned to you? By default, they may be discarded at our discretion.
2. Should anti-tamper stickers be installed after service? By default, they will be installed.
3. If upon receipt the instrument is out of tolerance, may we open the instrument for diagnosis? By default, we will not.
4. What is the desired calibration due date for the device? Unless specified, we will leave the due date blank.
5. Are there any other special considerations or requests related to your calibration service?
Terms and Conditions of Calibration Services
- When requesting services, the customer shall provide a list of instruments to be calibrated or repaired at the point of CMT receipt to satisfy the quality standards requirement for control of instruments and inventory.
- Calibrations are quoted in advance and require customer authorization to proceed. If customer does not authorize repair, CMT may charge a diagnostic fee.
- Expedited calibrations are scheduled upon request and require advanced notice. Extra fees may apply.
- All customer certificates issued by CMT are available upon request.
- CMT requires documentation (packing list, purchase order, etc.) of instruments to be calibrated or repaired at the point of CMT receipt to satisfy the quality standards requirement for control of instrumentation and
- CMT is not responsible for items such as leads, manuals, accessories, etc. not listed on the Customer purchase order or packing
- CMT is not responsible for instruments that arrive damaged due to improper packaging or handling.
Calibration Services Pricing
Choose your VNA or Calibration Kit and your preferred type of calibration below to see an estimated price and request a quotation for calibration services.
Chose Your VNA or Calibration Kit
No matches found
Accredited or Unaccredited