SC5065 2-Port 6.5 GHz Analyzer
The SC5065 is a 2-port 6.5 GHz Vector Network Analyzer features excellent dynamic range, fast measurement speed and a high output power, in a compact package, with the maximum standard software feature set.
VNAs and ACMs are delivered with factory calibration certificates containing no data. The add-on option for ISO17025/Z540-1 Accredited, Traceable Calibration Certificate and Uncertainties is available and needs to be specified at time of order.
SC5065 VNA includes an RF measurement module and S2 Windows or Linux operating system on a PC, laptop, tablet, or x86 board computer connecting to the measurement hardware via USB interface. S2 software can be installed on multiple computers, making it easy to share the use of the analyzer measurement module.
Applications of the SC5065 include design, development, verification and manufacturing of components, devices, and various equipment for modern industrial needs. Relevant industries include telecommunications, automotive, IoT, aerospace, and medical devices, among many others.
View our Applications page to see how CMT VNAs are already extending the reach of engineers in many industries and applications.
If you want to consult with our engineers about your specific application, please Ask an Engineer.
The SC5065 VNAs come with all the software features engineers have come to expect, at no additional cost. Standard software features include:
- Linear/logarithmic sweeps with multiple trace formats
- Power sweeps
- Time domain and gating conversion
- Frequency offset mode
- Fixture simulation (embedding/de-embedding)
- 16 independent channels with up to 16 traces each
- Markers with marker search tools and marker math, various conversion algorithms, and limit tests for pass/fail criteria, etc.
- Test Automation programming in LabView, Python, MATLAB, .NET, etc.
CMT’s Manufacturing Test plugin is available to integrate the VNA into your production test system.
NEW! The Automatic Fixture Removal (AFR) plug-in uses metrology grade de-embedding algorithms to eliminate fixture effects on your DUT. The AFR plug-in is available for use with Copper Mountain Technologies’ 2- and 4-port VNAs. CMT offers 2xThrough fixture removal support with three methods that fit different fixture configurations:
- Time-gating approach is ideal for fixtures with long electrical length of leading transmission lines or for higher frequency options.
- Filtering algorithm is useful in cases where signals in both parts of the fixture significantly overlap in time domain.
- Bisect method covers instances with short electrical length of the fixture leading transmission lines and inadequate time domain resolution.