Copper Mountain Technologies (CMT) Vector Network Analyzers (VNAs) are integrated into FormFactor’s WinCalXE™ v4.8 or higher. This software driver integration allows use of the high-performance RF calibration software with many Copper Mountain Technologies VNA.
WinCalXE software is a comprehensive and intuitive on-wafer RF measurement calibration tool to achieve accurate and repeatable S-parameter measurement. The WinCalXE features include exclusive 1-, 2-, 3-, and 4-port calibration algorithms, immediate and live data measurement and viewing, LRRM, LRM+, SOLT-LRRM hybrid and NIST-style multi-line TRL calibrations, as well as an Error Set Management capability for data comparison and augmentation. The latest version, WinCalXE 4.8, covers Infinity, ACP, T-Wave and |Z| Probes, and is compatible with Velox™, Nucleus™ and ProberBench™ probe station control software.
- Supports up to 12 VNA ports than can be mapped to four logical ports for calibration
- Extensive guidance, wizards and management features automate calibration setup, measurement, result data conversion and report creation
- LRRM-SOLT, multi-line TRL and second-tier calibration methods enable precision and simple multi-port calibrations
- Automatic load inductance compensation function ensures the most repeatable calibrations
- Easy to use Probe to ISS/CSR matching tool
- Additional remoting methods
- Interface with Velox™ over LAN
Copper Mountain Technologies’ VNAs compatible with FormFactor’s WinCalXE: